This 5-day comprehensive Bootcamp is a discounted bundle of WordPress 101 (Fundamentals for Professionals) WordPress 201 (Advanced WordPress for Business) and WordPress 202 (WordPress Search Engine Optimization)
This Bootcamp prepares WordPress users to optimize their knowledge and expertise to thrive within the professional sphere; Participants will find they leave this lesson series with confidence and competence in their augmented WordPress knowledge & skills.
Our aim is for the students to get the most out of courses, so bootcamp material can have a measure of fluidity, but generally, Participants will learn:
- How Websites Work
- What WordPress is and How it Works
- Installing WordPress, WordPress Plugins, and Themes
- Setting up your WordPress Site Right the First Time!
- How WordPress Themes Work
- Tweaking, Tuning, and Customizing your WordPress Site
- Using WordPress Functions to Create Desired Content
- Benefits of Working Locally
- Tools for Component Administration
- Configuration Details
- Deploying Local changes
- Understanding Data in WordPress
- Getting noticed
- Simple social networking badges
- Collecting external content
- Improve SEO even if you’re running a free WordPress.com blog!
- Build a complete Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, and a content plan that aligns with it
- Choose the best WordPress SEO tools and plugins for your needs
- Uncover quick, powerful ways to improve your site
- And Much More!
More detailed information about specific class offerings can be found on the individual class links!
Who Should Attend
It is expected that users have a basic understanding of how they hope to use this program to further their goals. Many of our instructors are also happy to help with questions specific to projects students are working on! Participants do not need to have any expertise at the onset of this bootcamp, but they will surely have it when they leave!
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
- CSS 101 – Advanced CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.