In this 1-day WordPress security crash course, Participants will learn pivotal information necessary for protecting sites and user data from unwanted outside influence! The unfortunate reality is that those same features that make WordPress intuitive and user-friendly, can be vulnerabilities if not adequately protected.
This course offers important techniques on protecting your site from Spammers, Scammers, Crackers, and Hackers!
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
- CSS 101 – Advanced CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.