WordPress provides users with amazingly powerful Search Engine Optimization(SEO) tools! This 1-day instructor-led training will help Participants make the most of those wonderful tools. This course is geared toward WordPress users who would like to excercise greater control over the fate of their website(s), covering what the Participant needs to know about built-in wordpress capabilities, third-part plugins, well-integrated web resources, and much more!
New to SEO? Already do it for a living? Either way, this course will help you drive the traffic you want – and the value you need!
Whether it is managing a large-scale site, or a personal blog, this course will help Participants integrate SEO into all they do!
- Improve SEO even if you’re running a free WordPress.com blog!
- Build a complete Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, and a content plan that aligns with it
- Choose the best WordPress SEO tools and plugins for your needs
- Uncover quick, powerful ways to improve your site
- Identify and research keywords far more effectively
- Reflect SEO in Architecture via site mapping and marketing funnels
- Sensibly manage the inevitable tradeoffs of optimization
- Leverage content themes and key-word driven techniques
- Optimize the “blog-meet-website” and “multiple blogs + sites” deployments
- Strengthen your rankings by intelligently using social media
- Optimize your sites for smartphones and tablets
- Measure performance via free analytics, including mobile analytics
- integrate organic SEO with paid advertising
- Avoid today’s worst SEO Blunders
Who Should Attend
This course is most helpful to those with at least moderate working knowledge of WordPress, knowledge including content from WordPress 101 is recommended.
Our aim is for the students to get the most out of the class, so class material can have a measure of fluidity, but overall, Participants will learn:
- What is SEO and Do I really need it?
- Search Engines, WordPress, and SEO tools
- A Strategic SEO Upfront Content approach
- Real-world Blogging
- Hands-on SEO executions (Website and Blog builds versus Post-integration)
- Analytics for WordPress
- Social Media Connectivity
- Going Mobile and Local
- PPC and Advertising
- Bringing it all together – Testing, SEO, PPC, Social and Mobile, and Analytics
- What’s next? the Future of SEO and WordPress
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
- CSS 101 – Advanced CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.