Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students will deepen their familiarity with WordPress concepts, whilst gaining hands-on skills in developing, evaluating, and optimizing their work for visual appeal and productivity! All guided by knowledgeable instructors that will address your concerns as they arise, or help with specific questions on the projects participants may be working on!
- Learn key WordPress concepts
- Create and manage a site based on WordPress
- Establish a site that is easy to manage and update
- Build a website on an industry standard platform with a large community of support professionals
- Understand the functions and concepts that lead to efficient and effective WordPress workflows
Who Should Attend
This is ideal for all levels of mastery, whether one is a beginner or an intermediate user – both seeking an unshakeable foundation, and a comprehensive knowledge of the various workings of wordPress, including how to deploy it to its greatest effect.
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of WordPress. Basic HTML and CSS skills will allow you to get more out of this class.
Our aim is for the students to get the most out of the class, so class material can have a measure of fluidity; however, students will learn:
- How Websites Work
- What WordPress is and How it Works
- The Cost of owning your own site
- Installing WordPress, WordPress Plugins, and Themes
- Setting up your WordPress Site Right the First Time!
- Setting up your WordPress Site the Right Way: SEO, Social Media, and More
- About Jetpack Settings
- How WordPress Themes Work
- Web Hosting
- RSS Feeds
- Security Options
- Tweaking, Tuning, and Customizing your WordPress Site
- Using WordPress Functions to Create Desired Content
- Using WordPress: Images, Videos, and Other Media
- Maintaining WordPress Sites
- Monitoring Website Traffic
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
- CSS 101 – Advanced CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.