In our 5-day Unity Bootcamp class participants will get in depth training on the industry leading real-time creation platform. Unity is used to create half of the world’s games. Our real time platform, powered by tools and services, offer incredible possibilities for game developers, and creators across industries and applications. This class is really the best way to fully emerge into Unity. This class is a discounted combination of the Unity 101, Unity 201 and Unity 301 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class.
This class is a discounted combination of the Unity 101, Unity 201, and Unity 301 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Unity 101, Unity 201, and Unity 301 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Unity 101, Unity 201, and Unity 301 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- After Effects 101 – Adobe After Effects Essentials
- After Effects 202 – Creating Animated Characters in After Effects
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- AutoCAD 302 – AutoDesk AutoCAD 3D Drawing & Modeling
- AutoCAD 501 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Bootcamp Level 1
- Cinema 4D 101 – Cinema 4D Essentials
- Cinema 4D 110 – Cinema 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects
- Cinema 4D 201 – Cinema 4D Advanced
- Dimension 101 – Adobe Dimension
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.