This one day course explores using Unity to create VR experiences. Learn to design good content and environments for your VR world. Make you vision come to life in a full immersive VR world.
- Create a 3D VR project targeting a mobile/tablet device
- Working with panoramic videos.
- Ray Casting and NAVigation (Path Finding).
- Create interactive head’s up 3D user interfaces.
- Add support for Game Controllers
- Take advantage of Unity’s Events to trigger actions on interactive objects, including loading scenes.
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- After Effects 101 – Adobe After Effects Essentials
- After Effects 202 – Creating Animated Characters in After Effects
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- AutoCAD 302 – AutoDesk AutoCAD 3D Drawing & Modeling
- AutoCAD 501 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Bootcamp Level 1
- Cinema 4D 101 – Cinema 4D Essentials
- Cinema 4D 110 – Cinema 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects
- Cinema 4D 201 – Cinema 4D Advanced
- Dimension 101 – Adobe Dimension
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.