This bundle is a discounted combination of the Word 101 , Word 201 , and Word 301 classes. Please Note: Each course within the bootcamp may be considered separate classes, though they will fall on consecutive days.
This bootcamp will allow participants to take the first step from a casual user, and in no time at all find themselves having stepped into the realm of program mastery! Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach participants the program but will also show them pitfalls and common errors, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Word and will teach Students to increase proficiency and how to work intelligently within the application.
Who Should Attend
This Bootcamp is ideal for anyone looking to further their Microsoft mastery. This bootcamp has something to offer everyone from beginners to Word Wizards.
Among many other things, participants will learn how to:
- Set-up and prepare business reports, letters, and other word processing documents
- Effectively edit and correct documents using correction and tracking techniques
- Master character and paragraph formatting to create visually appealing business correspondence
- Modify layouts to print/publish documents in various formats
- Create stunning publications by using tables, drawing tools and design elements
- To use Word’s advanced editing tools
- Work with images: placing, sizing, wrapping text, and using borders and effects
- Adjust page orientation and layout
- Work with columns
- Work with page and section breaks
- Understand document views, multiple window views, and the navigation pane
- Work with tables of contents
- Work with footnotes and endnotes
- Insert bibliographies and indexes
- Use comments
- Use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes
- Compare and combine documents
- Use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels
- Protect documents
- Use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- Access 101 – Microsoft Access Introduction
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Acrobat 202 – Adobe Acrobat Section 508 Accessibility
- AEM Forms 101 – AEM Forms (LiveCycle Designer) Intro
- AEM Forms 201 – AEM Forms Advanced (LiveCycle Designer)
- Excel 101 – Microsoft Excel Introduction
- Excel 201 – Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Excel 301 – Advanced Microsoft Excel (Course 55167A)
- Excel 501 – Microsoft Excel Bootcamp
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.