This 2-day Microsoft Outlook Bootcamp training class, is a combination of our Outlook 101 and Outlook 301 classes. You will learn to efficiently manage communications, calendars, scheduling, tasks as well as many advanced Microsoft Outlook features. This class will empower you to automate your daily email processing workflow and become more productive. Outlook is a personal information management tool and mastering it can increase productivity exponentially. Learn to automate your email workflow with filters, folder and categories. Master using the Outlook Calendar to schedule appointments, plan meetings, track events and important dates and automatically send alerts and notifications. Organize and prioritize contacts so your most important messages are responded to quickly and distractions are minimized.
Microsoft Outlook is the most commonly used free corporate e-mail service in the US. It is exceedingly helpful to have staff on hand who are well-versed in the capabilities of the program, so as to ease the way for everyone else!
- Work with tasks and notes
- Work with signatures and themes
- Manage the inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving
- Work with multiple accounts to collaborate and augment workflow
Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education
Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook
Exam 77-731 – Outlook 2016: Core Communication, Collaboration and Email Skills
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Outlook software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Microsoft website.
This class is a discounted combination of the Outlook 101 and Outlook 301 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Outlook 101 and Outlook 301 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Outlook 101 and Outlook 301 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- Access 101 – Microsoft Access Introduction
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Acrobat 202 – Adobe Acrobat Section 508 Accessibility
- AEM Forms 101 – AEM Forms (LiveCycle Designer) Intro
- AEM Forms 201 – AEM Forms Advanced (LiveCycle Designer)
- Excel 101 – Microsoft Excel Introduction
- Excel 201 – Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Excel 301 – Advanced Microsoft Excel (Course 55167A)
- Excel 501 – Microsoft Excel Bootcamp
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.