This 1-day Microsoft Outlook 301 class builds upon basic skills in Outlook and familiarizes Participants with some of the more advanced features of Outlook. Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach Participants the program but will also show Participants pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Outlook and will teach Participants how to increase Participants proficiency and how to work smart within the application.
Microsoft Outlook is the most commonly used free corporate e-mail service in the US. It is exceedingly helpful to have staff on hand who are well-versed in the capabilities of the program, so as to ease the way for everyone else!
- Work with tasks and notes
- Work with signatures and themes
- Manage the inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving
- Work with multiple accounts to collaborate and augment workflow
Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education
Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook
Exam 77-731 – Outlook 2016: Core Communication, Collaboration and Email Skills
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Outlook software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Microsoft website.
- Creating, updating and assigning tasks
- Tracking task requests
- Changing Students task view
- Creating signatures and themes
- Formatting outgoing messages
- Grouping Students mailbox items
- Filtering messages
- Setting up multiple Outlook accounts
- Understanding POP vs IMAP Email Programs
- Improving Students searches
- Removing clutter
- Working with advanced Outlook features
- Access 101 – Microsoft Access Introduction
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Acrobat 202 – Adobe Acrobat Section 508 Accessibility
- AEM Forms 101 – AEM Forms (LiveCycle Designer) Intro
- AEM Forms 201 – AEM Forms Advanced (LiveCycle Designer)
- Excel 101 – Microsoft Excel Introduction
- Excel 201 – Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Excel 301 – Advanced Microsoft Excel (Course 55167A)
- Excel 501 – Microsoft Excel Bootcamp
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.