In our 2-day Microsoft Office for iPad, Participants will learn how to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote to create and edit documents, workbooks, presentations, and notebooks on iPads. The class is designed for people who have previously used Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote on other platforms and for individuals who are discovering Office apps for the first time. Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach Participants the program but will also show Participants pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Office and will show Participants how to increase Participants proficiency and how to work smart within the applications on the iPad.
With the MS Office skills Students learn in this class, Students will have increased confidence, job marketability, improved academic performance, and be productive in the workplace.
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Office software on an iPad before starting the class.
- Install Office for iPad apps
- Microsoft account options
- Start and activate apps
- Connect to additional storage locations
- Create, open, and save files
- Use common Office interface features
- Search file content
- Print file content
- Distribute files
- Create professional Word documents
- Insert and format pictures
- Enhance document content
- The Excel feature set
- Create and manage worksheets
- Process and present numeric data
- Collaborate on workbook content
- Create compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Manage slides and visual elements
- Prepare and deliver slide shows
- Incorporate media content
- Microsoft OneNote for iPad
- Managing notebooks, content, images pages, and sections
- Locate and share notebook content
- Office for iPad 101 – Microsoft Office for iPad
- Photoshop 101 – Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- Photoshop 250 – Adobe Photoshop Mobile Apps
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.