In our 5-day Microsoft 365 Teamwork Bootcamp class Participants will get in depth training and preperation for Exam MS – 300 – Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork. This class is a discounted combination of the SharePoint 300T02 – Managing SharePoint Online, SharePoint 300T04 – Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration, and Teams 300T03 – Microsoft Teams Essentials classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class.
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections.
- Manage site collection storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Organize and enhance your communications using persistent chat workspaces, integrated file storage, and centralized app management
- Effectively use, configure, and manage teams, channels, tabs and apps.
- Use and configure Microsoft Teams for online video and audio meetings.
- Understand the relationship of Microsoft Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365 Groups.
- Gain best practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization.
- Create an optimal plan for your organization’s Microsoft 365 Teams deployment.
- Configure, customize and manage the Office 365 environment for Teams.
- Manage user access and guest policies for Microsoft Teams.
- Establish a data governance strategy for all Microsoft Teams data.
This class is a discounted combination of the SharePoint 300T02 , SharePoint 300T04 , and Teams 300T03 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our MOC 300T01, MOC 300T02, and MOC300T03 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our SharePoint 300T02, SharePoint 300T04, and Teams 300T03 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- Access 101 – Microsoft Access Introduction
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Acrobat 202 – Adobe Acrobat Section 508 Accessibility
- AEM Forms 101 – AEM Forms (LiveCycle Designer) Intro
- AEM Forms 201 – AEM Forms Advanced (LiveCycle Designer)
- Excel 101 – Microsoft Excel Introduction
- Excel 201 – Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Excel 301 – Advanced Microsoft Excel (Course 55167A)
- Excel 501 – Microsoft Excel Bootcamp
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.