In this 1-day Microsoft Excel 101 class, Participants will efficiently create workbooks and worksheets, work with formulas, create text and number formatting, charts and graphics, and print and share Participants spreadsheets. Participants will have an excellent foundation in the world’s most popular spreadsheet application. Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach Participants the program but will also show Participants pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Excel and will show Participants how to increase their proficiency by working intelligently within the application. After the Microsoft Excel 101 class, Participants will have the expertise needed to showcase their skills at the next level!
This comprehensive Microsoft Excel training is geared toward building those professional skills that every corporation seeks! This course will not only assist participants in becoming the Excel wizard that their office needs, but knowledge of these functions will allow participants to use Excel to improve their productivity and speed. Whether it is exporting data sets, or putting together a finance presentation – this class is a stride in the right direction.
- Set-up and manage spreadsheets to create useful analyses and visualizations
- Organize and analyze data quickly by using tables
- Manage multiple workbooks on Students desktop, switch between them and see how Excel updates the data simultaneously
- Enter a data series; repeat values; and control how Excel formats cells, columns, and rows that Students move from one part of a worksheet to another; all with a minimum of effort
- Discover the rich business intelligence analysis tools found in Excel
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Excel software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Microsoft website.
Due to student ‘goals and objectives’ this class may have a measure of fluidity, but the core curriculum includes:
- Creating and modifying workbooks and worksheets
- Working with data and Excel tables
- Performing calculations on data
- Changing workbook appearance
- Managing worksheet data
- Reordering and summarizing data
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Analyzing alternative data sets
- Creating charts and graphics
- Understanding Pivot Tables
- Printing and sharing workbooks
- Access 101 – Microsoft Access Introduction
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Acrobat 202 – Adobe Acrobat Section 508 Accessibility
- AEM Forms 101 – AEM Forms (LiveCycle Designer) Intro
- AEM Forms 201 – AEM Forms Advanced (LiveCycle Designer)
- Excel 101 – Microsoft Excel Introduction
- Excel 201 – Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Excel 301 – Advanced Microsoft Excel (Course 55167A)
- Excel 501 – Microsoft Excel Bootcamp
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.