In this 1-day crash course Participants will learn dozens of ways to promote a company’s brand, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook and Twitter. The course covers not only the fundamentals of social media marketing, but also the basics of creating a top-level online presence. From building Facebook pages to authoring SEO-friendly Twitter bios, the course dives into the details of both services and discusses how to maximize the impact of the social marketing with third-party add-ons.
Basic social media website familiarity. We also recommend that you have your companies social media logins.
- Understanding online marketing
- Keeping business and personal accounts separate
- Developing a marketing funnel strategy
- Creating a branded Twitter page background
- Optimizing tweets to help them go viral
- Leveraging the latest Facebook features for pages
- Managing Students Facebook Timeline
- Creating targeted Facebook social ads
- Customizing Facebook pages with iFrames
- Using Twitter and Facebook analytics to measure impact
- Reducing Students workload with social media management programs
- Google AdWords 101 – Google AdWords
- Google AdWords 501 – Google AdWords and Analytics Bootcamp
- Illustrator 501 – Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
- Marketing 101 – SEO For Business: The Findability Formula for Online Success
- Marketing 110 – Inbound Marketing
- Pardot 101 – Pardot Marketing Automation
- Photoshop 101 – Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- SEO 101 – SEO Essentials – Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- SEO 201 – Advanced SEO
- Social Media 101 – Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.