Web Accessibility Training Course Synopsis In this 2-day web accessibility course, Participants will learn why and how to create websites that meet the Section 508 standards for website accessibility. Participants will learn to make Participants webpages 508 compliant. This class targets web designers, developers, and anyone responsible for creating the accessible pages. Participants attending his class are expected to have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Create a 508 compliant website
- Learn where to get information for 508 compliance
- Understand the web specifics of 508 compliance
We recommend that you have general website knowledge.
- Understanding 508 and Accessibility
- Accessibility Toolbars
- Accessible In-page Navigation
- Accessible Image Maps
- Audio and Multimedia
- Accessible Forms and Tables
- CSS Style Sheet Overview
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
- CSS 101 – Advanced CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.