In this 2-day class Participants will learn to build responsive websites that work well on any size device – whether it be a phone, tablet, desktop or any screen size. Explore what makes a site responsive and what is necessary to allow page content to adjust to the size of the device. Become familiar with the standards for creating responsive designs as Participants build web pages from scratch that scale to match the device.
- Design responsive websites
- Learn the industry best practices
- Learn the best techniques for HTML5
We recommend that you have intermediate to advance knowledge of web standards, CSS, and HTML.
- Getting Started with HTML5, CSS3, and Responsive Web Design
- Media Queries: Supporting Differing Viewports
- Embracing Fluid layouts
- HTML5 for Responsive Designs
- Responsive considerations for CSS3
- Solving Cross-browser Responsive Challenges
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
- CSS 101 – Advanced CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.