In this 2 day structured, instructor-led, hands-on training course, you will learn what Ethereum and cryptocurrency is, how it works, and how you can get started using and investing in Ethereum coins and tokens. You will learn how to buy and sell Ethereum safely and legally, and how to accept and use Ethereum in a business or other organization.
Included with your investment in this class you will receive and leave with::
- Your own Trezor hardware wallet for storing Bitcoin and Ethereum safely and securely (a $99 retail value)
- Approximately $50 in cryptocurrency is delivered in class. Your classfee includes $50 in US dollars which are credited toward your coinbase account. During the class this money is used to purchase cryptocurrency chosen by the instructor at the time of class. You leave with these cryptocurrencies securely stored in your Trezor hadware wallet.
- A number of free accounts with Coinbase and other major cryptocurrency exchanges. If you already have accounts with these exchanges, your existing account will be used in class, and if not, the instructor will help you open them.
- Your own custom created altcoin based on Ethereum.
- Master the fundamentals Ethereum and other blockchain based cryptocurrencies and tokens in this easy instructor-led hands-on training class.
- Get the peace of mind of knowing you have safely and wisely learned to use and invest in Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies using a hardware wallet (which is included with the class).
- Learn to avoid scams and hacks and properly use Ethereum and blockchain based technology.
- Learn to be a wiser and more informed investor and user of all forms of cryptocurrency.
- Gain insights and hands-on exposure on the latest advances in Ethereum and blockchain based technology.
Who Should Attend
This class is for anyone interested in learning how to safely use and work with Ethereum and cryptocurrencies. While appropriate for beginners with no previous experience, those who have already gotten started with Ethereum will learn best practices and many useful tips and techniques.
This class is designed for anyone who uses or invest in, or would like to learn to use and invest in Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies including:
- Entrepreneurs and investors
- Accountants, controllers and consultants
- Banking and financial services professionals
- Government officials and employees including regulators and law enforcement (AFMLS, FBI, DOJ, etc.)
- Professors, teachers, and educators
- Support and call center professionals working in Bitcoin startups
- IT professionals and project managers involved are interested in blockchain pilots and initiatives
- Sales & marketing professionals involved in Bitcoin or blockchain companies
Attendees should be familiar with the basic computer operations like opening files, but this class will start at the beginning and teach Ethereum and cryptocurrency fundamentals so previous experience with Ethereum is not required.
- What is Ethereum?
- History of Ethereum
- Comparing Ethereum to Bitcoin
- Ethereum Clients and Wallets
- The Ethereum network
- Creating an Ethereum coin
- Developer Tools
- Ethereum’s programming languages
- Contracts and Transactions
- Introduction to Smart Contracts in Solidity
- Storing data in the Ethereum blockchain
- Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO)
- Bitcoin 101 – Introduction to Bitcoin, Ethereum and Blockchains
- Ethereum 101 – Introduction to Ethereum
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.