In our 2-day Google Earth Pro (now free software) class we will teach Participants how to leverage Google’s vast geological database. In this class Participants will learn how to Compute distances and areas using measurement tools, Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral, Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports, Import large vector image files to quickly map GIS data, Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer.
- Leverage free Geo databases for Students business needs.
- Learn to use Google earth to make measurements to create job bids.
- Create 3d Map fly overs
- Learn to go back in time on maps
This is a introductory Google Earth Pro class, we recommend that you have downloaded and created a free Google Earth Pro account before class.
- Analyze Practical Information
- Locate Addresses in Batch
- Presentation and Communication
- Measure Distance, Area and Radius
- Image Overlay
- Modeling Using SketchUp
- Work with GIS Data
- Create Animated Presentations
- Movie Maker
- 3D Fly overs
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- AutoCAD 101 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Essentials
- AutoCAD 201 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Intermediate
- AutoCAD 301 – Autodesk AutoCAD Advanced
- AutoCAD 501 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Bootcamp Level 1
- AutoCad 601 – Autocad Comprehensive 2-Week
- Civil 3D 151 – AutoDesk Civil 3D
- Civil 3D 161 – AutoDesk Civil 3D Grading
- Civil 3D 171 – AutoCAD Civil 3D for Surveyors
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.