This 4-day instructor-led class familiarizes participants with the implementation of application environments and public cloud infrastructure using Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of instructor-led presentations and hands-on labs, Participants learn how to deploy Cloud infrastructure components relating to networks, systems, and applications. This course is designed to give participants a robust hands-on experience and is primarily lab-focused.
- Be positioned as positive drivers of workplace technology innovation and infrastructure optimization.
- Gain knowledge of the broader concepts that bring a Cloud Platform to vibrant life, by understanding the pivotal functions of designing & deploying to a Cloud system.
- Benefit from a much deeper understanding of how to use the interconnectedness of the Google Cloud Platform to bolster productivity, accessibility, modernity, and outcome.
- Gain the foundation upon which an organization can begin to build their own efficient ‘Cloud Castle’ of easily-accessible functional apps, data, transactions, and security.
- Become increasingly comfortable overseeing Cloud-based projects just as easily as they will be able to manage Cloud-based accessbility, visibility, and security.
- Develop a strong foundation for further Cloud-based mastery.
Who Should Attend
This class is intended for Systems Operations professionals and Systems Administrators using Google Cloud Platform to create or migrate application environments and infrastructure. This class series is also ideal for any organization’s IT professionals and content drivers.
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and linux operating system environments
- Prior systems operations experience, either on-premises or using a public cloud
At the end of this 4-day course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the core tenets to be considered when designing & deploying to a cloud
- Use the Google Developers Console to create and manage multiple projects
- Use service accounts and permissions to share view-level access between projects
- Create firewall-rules with and without tags
- Create and use a customized Compute Engine image
- Set authorization scopes for a Compute Engine instance
- Reserve an external IP address for an instance
- Create an image using a boot persistent disk
- Create a Compute Engine instance group with instances
- Create a Cloud SQL instance using the Cloud SDK
- Deploy and test a web application
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- AWS 101 – AWS Business Essentials
- AWS 110 – AWS Technical Essentials
- AWS 201 – Architecting on AWS
- AWS 210 – Advanced Architecting on AWS
- AWS 220 – Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS 230 – Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS 301 – Developing on AWS
- AWS 410 – Systems Operations on AWS
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.