This 1-day instructor led course builds upon the Cloud Platform CPB100 (a prerequisite). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, Participants learn how to carry out serverless data warehousing, analysis and pipeline processing.
- In the age of small business and big data, this course will afford participants, knowledge pivotal to staying competitive with regard to data, while saving time and/or money, on work-arounds or hardware.
- This course will supply participants with an understanding of how they might best go about their Data analytics tasks, whilst creating pathways and modules that ease access at every step of the way.
- Learn to use Dataflow, BigQuery, Programming language (Python/Java), and Cloud Pub/Sub to pave the way for smooth data parsing; both separately and in tandem.
Who Should Attend
This class is intended for data analysts, data scientists, and adept IT professionals responsible for: analyzing and visualizing big data, implementing cloud-based big data solutions, deploying or migrating big data applications to the public cloud, implementing and maintaining large-scale data storage environments, and transforming/processing large swaths of data.
- Experience using a SQL-like query language to analyze data
- Knowledge of either Python or Java
Participants will learn to:
- Build up a complex BigQuery using clauses, inner selects, built-in functions and joins
- Load and export data to/from BigQuery
- Identify need for nested, repeated fields and user-defined functions
- Understand pipeline processing, terms and concepts
- Write pipelines in Java or Python and launch them locally or in the Cloud
- Implement Map, Reduce transforms in Dataflow pipelines.
- Join datasets as side inputs
- Interoperate Dataflow, BigQuery and Cloud Pub/Sub for real-time streaming
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- AWS 101 – AWS Business Essentials
- AWS 110 – AWS Technical Essentials
- AWS 201 – Architecting on AWS
- AWS 210 – Advanced Architecting on AWS
- AWS 220 – Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS 230 – Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS 301 – Developing on AWS
- AWS 410 – Systems Operations on AWS
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.