This 3-day instructor-led class introduces Participants to Solution Development for Google Cloud Platform, Google’s highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure for Participants web, mobile, and backend solutions. This knowledge will assist Participants with building, testing, and deploying applications in the Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants will learn the skills to develop cloud-based applications using Google App Engine, Google Cloud Datastore, and Google Cloud Endpoints.
- Students will be adequately positioned as positive drivers of workplace technology innovation
- Students will have knowledge of creating and implementing data models, applications, and many innovative functions into workflow and projects.
- Students will benefit from a deeper understanding of how to use the interconnectedness of the Google Cloud Platform to bolster productivity, accessibility, modernity, and outcome.
- Students will gain the foundation upon which an organization can begin to build their own efficient ‘Cloud Castle’ of easily-accessible functional apps, data, transactions, and security.
Who Should Attend
This class is tailored toward moderately experienced application developers who want to take their skill set to the next level by learning how to migrate applications to the Cloud and/or create cloud-based applications for Google Cloud Platform.
Before attending this course, participants should have:
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and linux operating system environments
- Experience developing applications and APIs using a common programming language such as Java or Python
- Prior solutions development experience, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
At the end of this course, Students should be capable of:
- Integrating the Memcache API into an App Engine application to increase performance
- Designing, structuring and configuring an App Engine application using multiple services
- Managing Google Cloud Source Repositories using the Google Cloud Platform Console
- Testing an App Engine application using the App Engine SDK
- Creating an API using Google Cloud Endpoints
- Deploying an application to App Engine using the App Engine SDK
- Creating Client IDs using the Google Cloud Platform Console
- Securing App Engine services and Cloud Endpoints APIs using authentication
- Configuring and upload new versions of App Engine services
- Integrating Google Cloud Logging into App Engine applications
- Creating and implement a data model for use with Google Cloud Datastore
- Configuring, running and reviewing the output of Google Cloud Security Scanner
- Configure the scaling behavior of individual App Engine Services
- Scheduling Tasks in App Engine using the Cron Service
- Updating the configuration of the Cron Service
- Exporting Google Cloud Platform data from a project
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- AWS 101 – AWS Business Essentials
- AWS 110 – AWS Technical Essentials
- AWS 201 – Architecting on AWS
- AWS 210 – Advanced Architecting on AWS
- AWS 220 – Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS 230 – Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS 301 – Developing on AWS
- AWS 410 – Systems Operations on AWS
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.