This 1-day crash course Participants learn how to use the Google web analytics platform to generate and evaluate information about the visitors to a web site, including data on site traffic, user behavior, and marketing effectiveness. This course covers the out-of-the-box functionality, from account creation to reporting fundamentals, and explains how to glean insights from the vast array of data available.
- Creating a Tag Manager Account
- Advanced segments and filters
- Virtual page views and event tracking
- Virtual pageviews.
- Event tracking
- Custom variables
- Ecommerce tracking
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of Google Analytics. We also recommend that you have a Google Analytics account before starting the class.
- Intelligence Events
- Google Tag Manager
- eCommerce Tracking And Reporting
- Social Media Analytics
- Virtual Pageviews
- Event Tracking
- Custom Dimensions and Metrics
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
- CSS 101 – Advanced CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.