In this 1-day crash course Participants will learn how to leverage the power of paid search advertising, the most direct and measurable advertising medium in existence, using the leading platform in this space, Google AdWords. Learn how to create Google AdWords campaigns that boost traffic, increase sales learn all of the elements that go into creating campaigns that deliver a high return on every dollar Participants spend, from targeting, to research, to writing compelling ads, to campaign optimization. This course shows how to start using this advertising platform to reach an enormous audience of potential customers with relevant messaging and measure the ROI from their activities. The course also provides an introduction to paid search advertising, an overview of the AdWords platform and interface, and lessons on keyword research, and conversion tracking.
- Run online marketing campaigns in Google AdWords
- Set up accounts, Ad campaigns, and Ad groups in Google AdWords.
- Build targeted keyword lists.
- Track Ad performance within Google AdWords.
- Integrate Google Analytics with Students Google AdWords account.
- Advertise on Google’s Content Network.
- Optimize Students’ marketing initiatives.
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of Google Adwords. We also recommend that you have a Google Adwords account before starting the class.
- Overview of Search Engine Marketing
- Introduction to Google AdWords
- Working with Keywords
- Writing Ads in Google AdWords
- Creating and Managing Students Ad Campaigns
- Introduction to Google Places
- Optimizing Students Keywords Strategy for AdWords
- Conversion Tracking in Google AdWords
- Leveraging the AdWords Report in Google Analytics
- Integrating Google Analytics with Google AdWords
- AdWords Reporting and Account Performance
- Google AdWords 101 – Google AdWords
- Google AdWords 501 – Google AdWords and Analytics Bootcamp
- Illustrator 501 – Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
- Marketing 101 – SEO For Business: The Findability Formula for Online Success
- Marketing 110 – Inbound Marketing
- Pardot 101 – Pardot Marketing Automation
- Photoshop 101 – Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- SEO 101 – SEO Essentials – Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- SEO 201 – Advanced SEO
- Social Media 101 – Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.