This 2-day class takes Participants who have worked with the software to expand their knowledge in setting up office standards with templates that include annotation styles, preset views, sheets, and schedules.
- Custom templates
- Schedules & material takeoff schedules
- Custom wall, roof, and floor types & MEP system families
- Create Angled Cornices and Copings
- Component family file with a parametric framework
- Data Device with Annotation Parameters
- MEP System Families
- Family geometry
- Family types
Prerequisites for this Revit MEP Fundamentals Training Course It is highly recommended that students have experience and knowledge in MEP engineering and its terminology. We highly suggest students take our Revit Structure Fundamentals and Revit Fundamentals or have equivalent knowledge/experience.
Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education
The Revit Certified Professional badge validates professional users’ advanced knowledge of the tools, features, and common tasks of Revit. Earners of this designation have demonstrated advanced knowledge of modeling, documentation, elements, and more using Revit.
- Creating Custom Templates
- Custom System Families
- Component Family Concepts
- Advanced Family Techniques
- Additional Family Types
- Creating Architectural Specific Families
- Creating MEP Specific Families
- Creating Structural Specific Families
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- AutoCAD 101 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Essentials
- AutoCAD 201 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Intermediate
- AutoCAD 210 – AutoCAD Architecture Fundamentals
- AutoCAD 301 – Autodesk AutoCAD Advanced
- AutoCAD 302 – AutoDesk AutoCAD 3D Drawing & Modeling
- AutoCAD 501 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Bootcamp Level 1
- AutoCad 601 – Autocad Comprehensive 2-Week
- Civil 3D 151 – AutoDesk Civil 3D
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.