In this 3-day class Participants will learn to become more efficient at creating digital prototypes, running analyses and interpreting the results of most of the analysis types available in the Premium package.
- Procedures for determining how cores and inserts move within a mold.
- The importance of the analysis and workflows of fiber filled materials.
- The cooling process for injection molds.
- How to model cooling systems.
- Analyzing the cooling performance of injection molds.
- Optimizing the cooling of injection molds.
- The warpage process.
- Techniques and tools used to reduce part warpage.
Prior mold analysis experience is not necessary. Although we highly suggest Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Fundamentals and Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Advanced Flow.
- Core Shift Analysis
- Fiber Flow Analysis
- Cooling Overview
- Cooling Results Interpretation
- Cooling Analysis Modeling Requirements
- Modeling Cooling Components
- Cooling Analysis Strategies
- Cooling Optimization
- Warpage Overview
- Design Influences on Warpage
- Warpage Analysis Process
- Determine the Magnitude of Warpage
- Determine the Cause of Warpage
- Reducing Warpage
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- AutoCAD 101 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Essentials
- AutoCAD 201 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Intermediate
- AutoCAD 301 – Autodesk AutoCAD Advanced
- AutoCAD 302 – AutoDesk AutoCAD 3D Drawing & Modeling
- AutoCAD 501 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Bootcamp Level 1
- AutoCad 601 – Autocad Comprehensive 2-Week
- Civil 3D 151 – AutoDesk Civil 3D
- Civil 3D 161 – AutoDesk Civil 3D Grading
- Civil 3D 171 – AutoCAD Civil 3D for Surveyors
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.