This 2 day AutoCAD Civil 3D course is designed to support a wide range of civil engineering tasks. The AutoCAD Civil 3D: Grading training course is recommended for users that are required to create site grading plans using the AutoCAD Civil 3D software. This training course is also ideal for managers that require a basic overview and understanding of this aspect of the AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
Users use feature lines and grading tools to create a commercial site containing a parking lot, building pad, pond, and simple sewage lagoon. An existing road has been included in the survey and a survey team collected the existing conditions. Users also work on a residential site to grade a small subdivision for proper grading of each lot.
We highly recommend you have a working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology which can be obtained in our AutoCAD Essentials. We also suggest that you have the AutoCad software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the AutoDesk web site.
- Introduction to Grading
- Parcel Grading
- Building Pad Design
- Parking Lot Design
- Pond Design
- Lagoon Grading
- Combining Surfaces
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- AutoCAD 101 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Essentials
- AutoCAD 201 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Intermediate
- AutoCAD 301 – Autodesk AutoCAD Advanced
- AutoCAD 302 – AutoDesk AutoCAD 3D Drawing & Modeling
- AutoCAD 501 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Bootcamp Level 1
- AutoCad 601 – Autocad Comprehensive 2-Week
- Civil 3D 151 – AutoDesk Civil 3D
- Civil 3D 161 – AutoDesk Civil 3D Grading
- Civil 3D 171 – AutoCAD Civil 3D for Surveyors
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.