In this 3-day instructor-led training, Participants will learn both fundamental AutoCAD concepts, as well gain comfort utilizing the newly updated features, functions, and enhancements available in the AutoCAD Civil 3D program suite. This course is built to be helpful for new users of AutoCAD Civil 3D, this course will be helpful even if an individual has prior experience with earlier versions of AutoCAD!
The new and improved AutoCAD Civil 3D has been augmented to improve project delivery, maintain more consistent data, and respond faster to project changes…all whilst improving user experience through updates and additions of useful features; features that this course will explore!
Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students will swiftly deepen their familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D concepts, whilst gaining hands-on skills in developing, evaluating, and revolutionizing their usage of models, drawings, layouts and much more!
- Enhance project quality and accuracy, while optimizing the design for clarity and function!
- Maintain more consistent data through Automated project deliverables, helping to reduce documentation errors!
- Respond faster to project changes and improve productivity with Civil 3D’s new features aimed at accelerating detailed designs, and helping to streamline time-consuming tasks!
- Connect design to documentation to help boost producitivty and deliver higher quality content with less time investment!
- Utilize the newly improved Collaboration workflows to help you or your team overcome challenges and deliberations within Civil projects!
Who Should Attend
This course is equipped to impart pivotal AutoCAD Civil 3D knowledge to everyone, from beginners with a basic understanding of AutoCAD concepts, to adept veterans new to this update!
It is expected that users have a basic understanding of how they hope to use this program to further their goals. Many of our instructors are also happy to help with questions specific to projects students are working on!
- Introduction to AutoCAD
- Creating Drawings – I
- Using Drawing Aids and Selection Methods
- Creating Drawings – II
- Modifying and Editing Drawings – I
- Working with Dimensions and Dimensions Style
- Editing Dimensions and Adding Text
- Modifying and Editing Drawings – II
- Hatching and Gradients
- Workings with Blocks and Xrefs
- Working with Layouts
- Printing and Plotting
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- AutoCAD 101 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Essentials
- AutoCAD 201 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Intermediate
- AutoCAD 301 – Autodesk AutoCAD Advanced
- AutoCAD 302 – AutoDesk AutoCAD 3D Drawing & Modeling
- AutoCAD 501 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Bootcamp Level 1
- AutoCad 601 – Autocad Comprehensive 2-Week
- Civil 3D 151 – AutoDesk Civil 3D
- Civil 3D 161 – AutoDesk Civil 3D Grading
- Civil 3D 171 – AutoCAD Civil 3D for Surveyors
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.