With our 4-day Articulate Storyline bootcamp, participants will leave with not only a comprehensive understanding of the program, but also a sense of familiarity that will serve as a foundation for continued growth and development! Participants will have ample time to have all of their questions answered – building upon knowledge of the basics, all the way through advanced functions over the course of these 4-days. This workshop is a discounted combination of the Storyline 101 and Storyline 201 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each component within the bootcamp is treated as a separate class.
This class is suitable for both users of Articulate Storyline perpetual license and Articulate Storyline 360 subscription license.
In the first 2-days, students will be comfortably able to create projects from scratch, how to work with slides, how to add text, images, characters, shapes, and more. The tail end of this bootcamp will see to it that Students are equipped to manipulate with comfort: Themes & Templates, Custom Navigation, Gamification, Advanced Quizzing, Accessibility and Reporting, and more.
- Understand the individual steps toward a completed Storyline Project
- Create a New Content Master Slide
- Import Content From PowerPoint
- Audio, Animation, and Video
- Recording and Publishing
- Engaging the Learner with Games
- Triggers and Layers
- Video Control and Sliders
- Add Triggers for a Progress Indicator
- Change a Character’s State Based on Time
- Import Questions From a File
- Control Accessibility Visibility
This bootcamp is appropriate for any level of Storyline user, from beginner to advanced.
This class is a discounted combination of the and classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Storyline 101 and Storyline 201 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Storyline 101 and Storyline 201 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Camtasia 101 – Camtasia Essentials
- Captivate 101 – Adobe Captivate Essentials
- Captivate 201 – Adobe Captivate Advanced
- Captivate 202 – Captivate Quiz Development
- Captivate 501 – Adobe Captivate Bootcamp
- Connect 101 – Adobe Connect Essentials
- Photoshop 101 – Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- Photoshop 201 – Adobe Photoshop Advanced
- Presenter 101 – Adobe Presenter
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.