This 3-day class demonstrates how to efficiently use AWS security services to stay secure and compliant in the AWS cloud. The course focuses on the AWS-recommended security best practices that Participants can implement to enhance the security of Participants data and systems in the cloud. The course highlights the security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. This course also refers to the common security control objectives and regulatory compliance standards and examines use cases for running regulated workloads on AWS across different verticals, globally. Participants will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation and continuous monitoring-taking Participants security operations to the next level.
- Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared security responsibility model.
- Mange user identity and access management in the AWS cloud.
- Use AWS security services such as AWS Identity and Access Management, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, AWS Config, AWS CloudTrail, AWS Key Management Service, AWS CloudHSM, and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Implement better security controls for Students resources in the AWS cloud.
- Manage and audit Students AWS resources from a security perspective.
- Monitor and log access and usage of AWS compute, storage, networking, and database services.
- Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared compliance responsibility model.
- Identify AWS services and tools to help automate, monitor, and manage security operations on AWS.
- Perform security incident management in the AWS cloud.
- Attended AWS Security Fundamentals
- Experience with governance, risk, and compliance regulations and control objectives
- Working knowledge of IT security practices
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Introduction to Cloud Security
- Security of the AWS Cloud
- Cloud Aware Governance and Compliance
- Identity and Access Management
- Securing AWS Infrastructure Services
- Securing AWS Container Services
- Securing AWS Abstracted Services
- Using AWS Security Services
- Data Protection in the AWS Cloud
- Building Compliant Workloads on AWS-Case Study
- Security Incident Management in the Cloud
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- AWS 101 – AWS Business Essentials
- AWS 110 – AWS Technical Essentials
- AWS 201 – Architecting on AWS
- AWS 210 – Advanced Architecting on AWS
- AWS 220 – Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS 230 – Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS 301 – Developing on AWS
- AWS 410 – Systems Operations on AWS
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.