Our 3-days architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize the use of the AWS cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. Because architectural solutions may differ depending on industry, type of applications, and size of business, this course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help Participants think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. It also presents case studies throughout the course that showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. Opportunities to build a variety of infrastructures via a guided, hands-on approach are also provided.
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make Students infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Designing Students Environment
- Making Students Environment Highly Available
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Automating and Decoupling Students Infrastructure
- Designing Storage at Scale
- Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
- The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
- Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
- Troubleshooting Students Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- AWS 101 – AWS Business Essentials
- AWS 110 – AWS Technical Essentials
- AWS 201 – Architecting on AWS
- AWS 210 – Advanced Architecting on AWS
- AWS 220 – Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS 230 – Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS 301 – Developing on AWS
- AWS 410 – Systems Operations on AWS
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.