This 5-day Premiere Bootcamp is comprised on Premiere 101 (Intro), Premiere 201 (Advanced), and Premiere: Producing Virtual Reality Content.
The bootcamp options are quite often utilized by individuals hoping to ascend from novice or casual user to marketable program professional, within a short span of days!
- Be absolutely sure that you will cover the material that might make or break your Premiere workflow and productivity!
- Learn comprehensive tips & tricks, along with productivity shortcuts and common pitfalls that will save you hours or days worth of time, as you go about your Adobe Premiere tasks
- All Bootcamp participants will benefit from the full knowledge and skills of the instructor – who will be able to assist you with any questions you might have as well as specific projects you may be working on – or be called to work on!
- Gain confidence in the program alongside marketable skills, that allow you to easily continue to develop your knowledge to a level that would impress any organization!
Who Should Attend
This course is of benefit to any level of Premiere user from beginner to intermediate level that is hoping to build both a solid foundation and an advanced skill set!
This class is a discounted combination of the Premiere 101, Premiere 201, and Premiere 301 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Premiere 101, Premiere 201 and Premiere 301 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Premiere 101, Premiere 201, and Premiere 301 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- Adobe Video 501 – Adobe Video Professional Bootcamp
- After Effects 101 – Adobe After Effects Essentials
- After Effects 201 – Adobe After Effects Advanced
- After Effects 202 – Creating Animated Characters in After Effects
- After Effects 501 – Adobe After Effects Bootcamp
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- Audition 101 – Adobe Audition Essentials
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.