Learn how to work with VR media directly, including stereo media, so you can edit sequences, apply special effects and output 360-degree projects tagged properly for both VR headsets like Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Sony Playstation VR and Microsoft Hololens and social media VR players like YouTube and Facebook.
- Learn how to work with VR media directly, including stereo media, so you can edit sequences, apply special effects and output 360-degree projects tagged properly for both headsets and social media.
- Master the availabled Adobe Premiere Pro tools for editing, exporting and sharing VR video.
- Get first hand exposure to modern technology and tools related to VR video: rigs, cameras, equirectangular video stitchers, effects, VR headsets and in-application headset monitoring.
- Prepare for the exploding Immersive VR video and stereoscopic 3D video creation needs of your organization or clients
- Create VR video content for a wide variety of uses including real estate, gaming, gambling, social media, marketing, advertising, training, military and industrial applications.
Who Should Attend
Videographers, content creators, editors, and video professionals with Premiere experience who would like to learn VR specific tools and techniques in Adobe Premiere Pro.
This class is an advanced Premiere class for users who are already familiar with editing and publishing video from Premiere. All attendees should have attended at least our Premiere 101 class or have equivalent experience with Premiere. Concepts and topics like editing clips and sequences, compositing, ingesting media, etc. are assumed to already be understood and will not be covered separately in this class. The focus of this class is VR and 360 media and the features of Premiere that are specific to using Premiere for this purpose. Prior attendance of our Premiere 201 advanced (or equivalent experience) is recommended as well, but not required.
- Working with Immersive VR and AR Video
- Understanding monoscopic and stereoscopic VR video formats
- Working with equirectangular projection (i.e. LatLong footage)
- Proxy workflows and VR editing performance considerations
- VR Autodetection and adding VR properties to sequences and clips
- VR Video Display dialog and options
- Working with Premiere effects in VR
- Compositing and chromakeys in VR
- Using Titles, Graphics and 2-d media elements in VR
- Ambisonics Audio
- Exporting and Publishing Premiere Projects to VR and AR
- Introduction to third party VR plugins for Premiere (Mettle, Kolor and Dashwood)
- Publishing VR on Social Media (Youtube and Facebook)
- Considerations for different headsets (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Google Daydream/Cardboard and other VR headsets)
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- Adobe Video 501 – Adobe Video Professional Bootcamp
- After Effects 101 – Adobe After Effects Essentials
- After Effects 201 – Adobe After Effects Advanced
- After Effects 202 – Creating Animated Characters in After Effects
- After Effects 501 – Adobe After Effects Bootcamp
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- Audition 101 – Adobe Audition Essentials
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.