In our 2-day Premiere advanced seminar, we will cover many time-saving workflows and tools including Dynamic Link with After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder. We will focus on working more efficiently in HD and Cinematic formats. Expand on Participants’ editing skills with more advanced tools such as slip and slide edits. We will go in-depth with color as well as several effects including the Warp Stabilizer and Ultra key.
Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students will deepen their familiarity with Adobe Premiere concepts, whilst gaining hands-on skills in developing, evaluating, and optimizing their work for visual appeal and productivity!
To name a few:
- Time saving workflow tips and training
- Better encoding with Adobe Media Encoder
- Expand knowledge with better use of built in effects and import options
It is recommended that you have attend or have equivalent knowledge of topics covered in Premiere Essentials. It is expected that users have a basic understanding of how they hope to use this program to further their goals. Many of our instructors are also happy to help with questions specific to projects students are working on!
Our aim is for the students to get the most out of the class, so class material can have a measure of fluidity, but this class commonly covers:
- Working with Advanced Media connectivity
- Setting up a Project
- HD Work Flows
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Working with Clips and Markers
- Advanced Video Effects
- Color Correction and Grading
- Mastering Video Editing
- Performing Advance Editing Techniques
- Putting Clipd in Motion
- Mixing Sound
- Sweetening Sound
- Exploring Compositing Techniques
- Media Encoding
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- Adobe Video 501 – Adobe Video Professional Bootcamp
- After Effects 101 – Adobe After Effects Essentials
- After Effects 201 – Adobe After Effects Advanced
- After Effects 202 – Creating Animated Characters in After Effects
- After Effects 501 – Adobe After Effects Bootcamp
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- Audition 101 – Adobe Audition Essentials
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.