In our 5-day Photoshop and Lightroom Photography Bootcamp class Participants will get in depth training on the industry standard tools for photographs. This class is really the best way to fully emerge into Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom. This class is a discounted combination of the Photoshop 102, Lightroom 101, and Photoshop 103. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class.
- Professional create top notch imagery
- Import from Digital Cameras
- View and Manage Photos in Lightroom
- Learn Grouping with Quick Collection
- Work with the Filmstrip
- Organize with Keywords and Metadata
- Find and Filter Photos
- Create Slideshows in Lightroom
- Print and Publish Photos
- Learn to differentiate Students creative work from the others
- Leave with industry best practices
- Learn to output to print the right way for consistent colors
- Understand how to use Smart Objects to optimize non-destructive workflows
- Learn best practices will be followed so that Students are creating rich imagery using this professional toolset
This class is appropriate for novice users of Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom. We also recommend that you have both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
This class is a discounted combination of the Photoshop 101 , Lightroom 101 , and Photoshop 220 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Photoshop 101, Lightroom 101, and Photoshop 103 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Photoshop 101 , Lightroom 101 , and Photoshop 220 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- CorelDRAW 101 – Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- Illustrator 101 – Adobe Illustrator Essentials
- Illustrator 201 – Adobe Illustrator – Advanced
- Illustrator 202 – Adobe Illustrator – User Interface Design
- Illustrator 501 – Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
- Lightroom 101 – Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Photoshop 101 – Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- Photoshop 201 – Adobe Photoshop Advanced
- Photoshop 210 – Adobe Photoshop For Photographers
- Photoshop 220 – Adobe Photoshop Retouching and Headshots
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.