In our 5-day Photoshop Bootcamp class, Participants will get in-depth training on the industry-standard tools for photographs, graphic artists, web designers, and video post-production professionals. This class is really the best way to fully emerge into Adobe Photoshop. This class is a discounted combination of Photoshop 101, Photoshop 201, and Photoshop 250 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class.
- Professional create top notch imagery
- Learn to differentiate Students creative work from the others
- Leave with industry best practices
- Leverage a very powerful tool to produce content video, print and the web
- Learn to output to print the right way for consistent colors
- Understand how to use Smart Objects to optimize non-destructive workflows
- Learn best practices will be followed so that Students are creating rich imagery using this professional toolset
- Learn how to integrate photoshop in video production workflows
This class is appropriate for novice users of Photoshop. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Photoshop software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
This class is a discounted combination of the Photoshop 101, Photoshop 201, and Photoshop 250 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Photoshop 101, Photoshop 201, and Photoshop 250 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Photoshop 101, Photoshop 201, and Photoshop 250 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- CorelDRAW 101 – Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- Creative Cloud Print 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Print QuickStart
- Ebook 151 – Publishing Kindle & Ebook Content
- EPUB 310 – EPUB: Creating eBooks with Adobe InDesign
- Illustrator 101 – Adobe Illustrator Essentials
- InDesign 101 – Adobe InDesign Essentials
- InDesign 201 – Adobe InDesign – Advanced
- InDesign 220 – Adobe InCopy
- InDesign 301 – Adobe InDesign: Mobile and Tablet Publishing
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.