Creative professionals seeking on the go productivity with Adobe’s mobile Photoshop application offerings will find this class priceless. Let our master instructors demystify and show you real world productivity for Adobe Photoshop Fix, Adobe Photoshop Mix, Adobe Preview CC, Adobe Photoshop Sketch, Adobe Capture CC.
In the 1-day Adobe-authorized Creative Cloud Photoshop mobile apps, you will learn the fundamentals of 5 of adobe’s most productive mobile applications.
We asked that all students bring a tablet or mobile device capable of running the following apps, Adobe Photoshop Fix, Adobe Photoshop Mix, Adobe Preview CC, Adobe Photoshop Sketch, Adobe Capture CC.
Who Should Attend
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of Photoshop as well as more advanced users who’d like to make sure their foundational skills are complete. It is designed for anyone in digital imaging, digital publishing, or design environments. Typical attendees are responsible for digital asset management, production, and execution of projects in the fields of (but not limited to): photographic art, advertising design, photojournalism, news and media production, social media, mobile, video, web, and 3-D.
Target job titles: Graphic artist, creative director, photo retoucher, marketing director, graphic designer, advertising coordinator, web designer, video producer, production manager, prepress technician, communications specialist, multimedia designer, content creator, print designer, photographer
It is recommended that you have access to the Adobe Photoshop software as well as a creative cloud subscription before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
- Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Photo retouching
- Smooth, liquify, lighten
- Edits and adjustments
- Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Photo editing
- Non-destructive edits
- Cutting out images
- Adobe Preview CC
- Preview documents on actual devices
- Streamline approval
- Real time edits from Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop Sketch
- Turn ideas to sketches
- Share to Behance
- Create expressive drawings anywhere
- Adobe Capture CC
- Turn any image into a brush, pattern, or color theme
- Turn objects to vector based shapes
- CorelDRAW 101 – Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- Illustrator 101 – Adobe Illustrator Essentials
- Illustrator 201 – Adobe Illustrator – Advanced
- Illustrator 202 – Adobe Illustrator – User Interface Design
- Illustrator 501 – Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
- Lightroom 101 – Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Photoshop 101 – Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- Photoshop 201 – Adobe Photoshop Advanced
- Photoshop 210 – Adobe Photoshop For Photographers
- Photoshop 220 – Adobe Photoshop Retouching and Headshots
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.