In this 1-day instructor-led class, participants will learn to use Photoshop more specifically to bring a facial photograph to vibrant life, impart the tone they desire onto the photograph through the use of both common and advanced Photoshop techniques.
Who Should Attend
This class is perfect for those Photoshop users that want to be capable of transforming a photograph by transforming the perception of that photograph’s occupants, great for improving the conscious (and subconscious) reactions to Students photos!
This class is appropriate for intermediate level users of Photoshop. Completing our Adobe Photoshop CC Essential Skills or equivalent knowledge recommended. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Photoshop software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
- CorelDRAW 101 – Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- Illustrator 101 – Adobe Illustrator Essentials
- Illustrator 201 – Adobe Illustrator – Advanced
- Illustrator 202 – Adobe Illustrator – User Interface Design
- Illustrator 501 – Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
- Lightroom 101 – Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Photoshop 101 – Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- Photoshop 201 – Adobe Photoshop Advanced
- Photoshop 210 – Adobe Photoshop For Photographers
- Photoshop 220 – Adobe Photoshop Retouching and Headshots
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.