In this 2-day class, you’ll receive hands-on practice with Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe’s image management software tools for professional photographers.
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC is Adobe’s desktop-optimized application for managing, adjusting, presenting, and sharing large volumes of digital photos using local storage on your desktop.
Adobe Lightroom CC is Adobe’s cloud-based photo service that works across desktop, mobile, and web.
In this class, you’ll learn to use both applications as you learn professional tips and techniques and work through a series of hands-on tutorials designed to help you become more productive and adept at using Adobe’s Lightroom image management software tools.
- Import from Digital Cameras
- View and Manage Photos in Lightroom
- Learn Grouping with Quick Collection
- Work with the Filmstrip
- Organize with Keywords and Metadata
- Find and Filter Photos
- Create Slideshows in Lightroom
- Print and Publish Photos
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of Photoshop Lightroom. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
- A Quick Tour of Lightroom CC
- Bringing Students Photos into Lightroom
- Exploring The Lightroom Workspace
- Managing Students Photo Library
- Developing Basics
- Advanced Editing
- Creating a Photo Book
- Creating a Slideshow
- Printing images
- Publishing Students Photos
- Making Backups and Exporting Photos
- CorelDRAW 101 – Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- Illustrator 101 – Adobe Illustrator Essentials
- Illustrator 201 – Adobe Illustrator – Advanced
- Illustrator 202 – Adobe Illustrator – User Interface Design
- Illustrator 501 – Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
- Lightroom 101 – Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Photoshop 101 – Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- Photoshop 201 – Adobe Photoshop Advanced
- Photoshop 210 – Adobe Photoshop For Photographers
- Photoshop 220 – Adobe Photoshop Retouching and Headshots
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.