This 5 day class provides the student with hands on practice that will take him from novice to the most intermediate techniques within Adobe Illustrator. Participants will start with an overview of Illustrator and work on lessons that will step Participants into a greater skill level. Participants will learn how to quickly manipulate and create Acrobat PDF documents, create mocks and dashboards for prototyping, create logos, brochures and concepts including color and typography. Discover the unique features of Illustrator, including how to create professional type effects, complex airbrush effects and color control. We also recommend this course for those planning to obtain the Adobe Certified Expert status.
- Creating Animation with Layers
- Creating Depth: Gradients Add Dimension in Space
- Using Transparency to Create Highlights
- 3D with a 2D Twist: Using 3D Effects to Achieve 2D Results
- Molding Transparent Mesh Layers Going
- Tools for Adding and Editing Colors
- Creating Custom Colors & Color Groups
- Painting in Layers with Bristle Brushes
- Using Shape Builder to Construct Objects
- New Property Tools Panel
- Puppet Wart Tool
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate users of Illustrator. We’ll start at the basics and continue through more advanced concepts. Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Illustrator software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
This class is a discounted combination of the Illustrator 101, Illustrator 201 and Illustrator 202 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Illustrator 101, Illustrator 201, and Illustrator 202 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Illustrator 101, Illustrator 201 and Illustrator 202 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- CorelDRAW 101 – Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- Creative Cloud Print 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Print QuickStart
- Ebook 151 – Publishing Kindle & Ebook Content
- EPUB 310 – EPUB: Creating eBooks with Adobe InDesign
- Illustrator 101 – Adobe Illustrator Essentials
- InDesign 101 – Adobe InDesign Essentials
- InDesign 201 – Adobe InDesign – Advanced
- InDesign 220 – Adobe InCopy
- InDesign 301 – Adobe InDesign: Mobile and Tablet Publishing
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.