In our 5-day Framemaker Bootcamp class get fully immersed in Adobe Framemaker, the tool technical communication professionals around the world rely on to easily manage libraries of documents, and produce consistent, feature-rich documentation.
- Understanding the FrameMaker workflow
- Understanding proper use of tables
- Creating and managing book files
- FrameMaker Workgroup Standards
- Mastering Master pages
- Digital Publishing Overview
Who Should Attend
- Technical writers
This class is appropriate for novice to intermeiate users of Framemaker. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Framemaker software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
This class is a discounted combination of the FrameMaker 101 and FrameMaker 201 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Framemaker 101 and Framemaker 201 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our FrameMaker 101 and FrameMaker 201 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- AEM Mobile 101 – Creating content for AEM Mobile applications
- Camtasia 101 – Camtasia Essentials
- Captivate 101 – Adobe Captivate Essentials
- Captivate 201 – Adobe Captivate Advanced
- Captivate 501 – Adobe Captivate Bootcamp
- FrameMaker 101 – Adobe FrameMaker Creating and Editing Content
- FrameMaker 201 – Adobe FrameMaker – Advanced – Template Design
- FrameMaker 301 – Adobe FrameMaker – XML
- Framemaker 501 – Adobe Framemaker Bootcamp
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.