Our Adobe Website Development Bootcamp is a 5-day course that provides web designers with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to build and manage dynamic web sites using industry standards for professional web development and design. This class introduces the student to the fundamentals of with an emphasis on best practices and current web standards. This class is a discounted combination of the Dreamweaver 101 and Dreamweaver 201 classes. The instructor will lead the Participants through the latest features of for design and connecting to a database. Participants will learn how to code a website from PSD layers within Dreamweaver in addition to advanced code completion and validation. From fundamentals of web design to designing responsive sites, this course covers it.
- Dreamweaver Interface Basics
- Working with text and images
- Creating links and anchors
- Designing for devices with CSS
- Building Successful Site Navigation
- Building forms in Dreamweaver
- Connecting Dreamweaver to a Database
- Accessibility and Standards
- Update, Select, and Insert, SQL with Dreamweaver
Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Dreamweaver software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
This class is a discounted combination of the Dreamweaver 101 and Dreamweaver 201 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Dreamweaver 101 and Dreamweaver 201 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Dreamweaver 101 and Dreamweaver 201 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.