Adobe Dimension is 3D design made simple. This 2-day Adobe Dimension training class covers all key features of Adobe Dimension CC, including working with models, building scenes, applying and editing surface materials, customizing lighting, rendering, and much more — even if you’ve never worked with 3D tools before. In this class you will learn to visualize branding, packaging, and logo designs in 3D with photorealistic renderings.
Adobe Dimension CC empowers graphic designers to create high-quality photorealistic imagery using 2D and 3D assets — and if you have an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, it’s already included. This classoffers complete hands-on training to help you master it quickly and easily. Create product mockups, brand visualizations, packaging designs, and more with easy 3D tools. With Adobe Dimension, graphic designers can compose, adjust, and render photorealistic images – all in the same app.
Who Should Attend
- Graphic designers
- Packaging and designers
- Anyone using Photoshop or Illustrator who would like to learn to work in 3D
This class is perfect for beginners who are brand new to creating 3D imagery. No previous experience with 3D software is needed. Previous experience with Photoshop and Illustrator is helpful.
- Introducing Adobe Dimension
- Exploring Design Mode
- Changing Your View of The Scene: Working with The Camera
- Exploring Render Mode
- Finding 3D Models and Using CC Libraries
- Working with Materials
- Creating Materials with Adobe Capture CC
- Selecting Objects and Surfaces
- Applying Graphics to Models
- Working with Backgrounds
- Working with Lights
- Pushing the Limits: Model- And Scene-Building Techniques
- Post-Processing with Adobe Photoshop CC
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- After Effects 101 – Adobe After Effects Essentials
- After Effects 202 – Creating Animated Characters in After Effects
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- AutoCAD 302 – AutoDesk AutoCAD 3D Drawing & Modeling
- AutoCAD 501 – AutoDesk AutoCAD Bootcamp Level 1
- Cinema 4D 101 – Cinema 4D Essentials
- Cinema 4D 110 – Cinema 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects
- Cinema 4D 201 – Cinema 4D Advanced
- Dimension 101 – Adobe Dimension
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.