In This 3-day class participants will get an introduction to Adobe’s Video products including Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, as well as Photoshop. This is a high-level overview class; it is not a class design to mater these individual applications. If Participants are looking for more in-depth training on these products, please have a look at the following classes: Premiere 101 Premiere 201 After Effects 101 After Effects 201 Illustrator 101 Illustrator 201 Audition 101 Photoshop 101 Photoshop 201
- High Level Introduction to Adobe’s Video Products
- Get Tips and tricks
- Use Adobe Premiere as Students’ main creative hub in which Students’ll do a refined edit of Students movie and add visual effects and titles.
- Use Adobe Photoshop to edit a still image utilizing the Mercury Graphics Engine to view Students’ changes in real time.
- Use the Image Trace feature in Adobe Illustrator to create a vector logo graphic.
- Create motion graphics in Adobe After Effects and optimize the Students system to leverage the new Global Performance Cache.
- Create the final audio mix of Students edit using Adobe Audition.
- Use the enhanced Three-Way Color Corrector effect in Adobe Premiere Pro to color correct Students edit
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- Adobe Video 501 – Adobe Video Professional Bootcamp
- After Effects 101 – Adobe After Effects Essentials
- After Effects 201 – Adobe After Effects Advanced
- After Effects 202 – Creating Animated Characters in After Effects
- After Effects 501 – Adobe After Effects Bootcamp
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- Audition 101 – Adobe Audition Essentials
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.