This class provides Participants with the concepts and skills to use ColdFusion effectively. This 5-day course will familiarize Participants with the ColdFusion development environment and the integration of other Adobe products, including CFEclipse and Dreamweaver. It is primarily for web application programmers who are learning ColdFusion or want to extend their ColdFusion programming knowledge. It provides a solid grounding in the tools that ColdFusion provides to develop many different types of web applications of varying complexity. This class is a combination of the ColdFusion 101 and ColdFusion 201 classes.
- Setting Up ColdFusion development environment
- Using Dreamweaver and CFEclipse
- Publishing dynamic data using ColdFusion tags
- Reusing common code
- Building forms with ColdFusion
- Building search interfaces
- Securing Web pages
Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes. We recommend that you have intermediate to advance knowledge of web standards, CSS, and HTML. We also recommend that you have the Adobe ColdFusion software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website
This class is a discounted combination of the ColdFusion 101 and ColdFusion 201 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our ColdFusion 101 and ColdFusion 201 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our ColdFusion 101 and ColdFusion 201 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.