In our 2-day Adobe Character Animator 101 course, participants will get in-depth training on Adobe’s cutting edge character animating tool. Participants will use Character Animator’s expressions and movements to animate characters in real time. It’s so fast, you can livestream while you work, to wow audiences every step of the way.
- Import art from Illustrator and Photoshop, or start with built-in character templates.
- Bring a character to life. Using your webcam and microphone, Character Animator matches your expressions – from syncing lips to tracking eyes – to animate in real time.
- Control gestures like waving with your keyboard or MIDI device.
- Hollywood studios and online content creators use Character Animator to bring their characters to life in real time.
- Integrates seamlessly with other Adobe apps like Premiere Pro and After Effects.
This class is appropriate for novice users of Adobe Character Animator. Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator will be necessary in order to get the most out of this class. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Character Animator software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
- Bringing you 2D characters to life
- Animating a puppet
- Capture more with Scene Cameras
- Create a moment with Keyframes
- Trigger sound and movement
- Set your characters in motion
- Creating a Basic Face
- Creating Eyes and Eyebrows
- Creating mouth shapes
- Creating a Basic Body
- Teach your Character to walk
- Recording and Editing Performances
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- Adobe Video 501 – Adobe Video Professional Bootcamp
- After Effects 101 – Adobe After Effects Essentials
- After Effects 201 – Adobe After Effects Advanced
- After Effects 202 – Creating Animated Characters in After Effects
- After Effects 501 – Adobe After Effects Bootcamp
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- Audition 101 – Adobe Audition Essentials
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.