In this 2-day comprehensive instructor-led training, Participants will learn how to navigate Adobe Captivate Prime as a Learner, Manager, Author, and Administrator. Captivate Prime is swiftly emerging as an industry leader for Learning Management Systems (LMS) that empowers the user to set up, deliver, and track learning all by themselves.
Maximize learning impact by developing skill-based learning programs. Play all kinds of content seamlessly with our Fluidic Player that also allows note-taking to facilitate revision. Foster a learning culture using gamification and mobile learning.
This in-depth guided course will afford users the ability to provide stimulating, efficient, and highly customizable content and experiences using the Fluidic Player that plays virtually any eLearning content seamlessly, regardless of format!
- Establish a learning culture: create a participatory culture that results in users embracing learning rather than dodging it. Improve course completion rates by making learning exciting through gamification, leaderboards and badges. Enable users to learn on the move on their mobile devices.
- Improve retention, productivity, and feedback by allowing learners to make revision notes.
- Maximize the learning impact of your content with personalized and highly customizable learning content using do-it-yourself workflows, capable of raising achievement and/or closing skill gaps!
- Use the intuitively modern program User Interface to seamlessly bring in and track virtually any content, including PPTX, Video, PDF, and DOCX files; amd AICC, xAPI, SCORM packages.
- Use the Built-in LCMS to store, version and reuse modules.
- Use the smart enroller to quickly assign training to users.
Who Should Attend
This is ideal for all levels of program knowledge, whether one is a beginner or an advanced user, they will establish an extremely solid foundation, and comprehensive knowledge of the various workings of the program, including some suggestions for how one might deploy Captivate Prime to its greatest effect.
Our aim is for the Participant to get the most out of the class, so class material can have a measure of fluidity; however the likely outline is as follows:
- Introduction/Overview of the Program and its capabilities
- Adding Users and Groups
- Badges and Skills
- Gamification and Feedback
- Creating Modules
- Creating Courses
- Creating Learning Programs
- Creation of external and internal certification
- Learning plans for new hires or other events
- Measuring course effectiveness
- Creating, viewing, sharing, and subscribing to the various reports available within the program.
- Manager workflow: Nominating, approving and providing feedback
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Camtasia 101 – Camtasia Essentials
- Captivate 101 – Adobe Captivate Essentials
- Captivate 201 – Adobe Captivate Advanced
- Captivate 202 – Captivate Quiz Development
- Captivate 501 – Adobe Captivate Bootcamp
- Connect 101 – Adobe Connect Essentials
- Photoshop 101 – Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- Photoshop 201 – Adobe Photoshop Advanced
- Presenter 101 – Adobe Presenter
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.