In this 1-day comprehensive instructor-led training, Participants will learn how to navigate Adobe Captivate Prime, primarily as a Learner, though you will also receive partial foray into a few more advanced functions.
Captivate Prime is swiftly emerging as an industry leader for Learning Management Systems (LMS) that empowers the user to set up, deliver, and track learning all by themselves.
This hands-on guided lesson will introduce Participants to the functions of Adobe Captivate Prime, and will see Participants becoming comfortable with some very useful functions, systems, and skills within Captivate Prime!
Among other things, Participants will:
- Create Learning Programs
- Learn about Gamification and Feedback
- Develop and facilitate Learning Plans
- Come to understand Badges
- Develop some of the necessary skills to ease access to the program, and make it work for you!
Who Should Attend
This class is suitable for newcomers to Captivate Prime, and those who will be more casual users.
Our aim is for the Participant to get the most out of the class, so class material can have a measure of fluidity; however the likely outline is as follows:
- Explore the Prime environment
- The roles of the learner within Prime
- Accessing Prime, and the Devices used to access Prime
- What are badges? What is gamification? How can they be utilized?
- How to create a learning program, as well as creating multiple instances.
- Explore certifications
- Understand the learner experience, leaderboard, badges, and skills map
- Completing external certification
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Camtasia 101 – Camtasia Essentials
- Captivate 101 – Adobe Captivate Essentials
- Captivate 201 – Adobe Captivate Advanced
- Captivate 202 – Captivate Quiz Development
- Captivate 501 – Adobe Captivate Bootcamp
- Connect 101 – Adobe Connect Essentials
- Photoshop 101 – Adobe Photoshop Essentials
- Photoshop 201 – Adobe Photoshop Advanced
- Presenter 101 – Adobe Presenter
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.