In this 2-day advanced Animate class, users will expound upon their animation expertise, and attain the creative flair that comes along with true program comfort and understanding!
Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students will deepen their familiarity with Animate concepts, whilst gaining hands-on skills in developing, evaluating, and optimizing their work for visual appeal and productivity!
By the end of this class, users will not only possess the knowledge to complete comprehensive projects, but they will achieve a familiarity with animate and its functions, which will come in handy as they continue to bring wonderful works to vibrant life. Participants will be learning among other things: How to animate shapes and learn to use ‘masks’, how to create natural looking and smooth animation, how to create interactive navigation, how to incorportate sound and video media to the greatest effect, and more. Our knowledgable instructors are ready to show every step necessary to publish an advanced product up to professional standards!
We suggest Animate 101 as a prerequisite to this course, in the interest of smooth content progression.
- About the Motion editor
- Editing property curves
- Animating shapes & creating looping Animations
- Changing the Pace & Color
- Natural motion and Character Animation with Inverse kinematics
- Smulating physics with springiness
- Creating buttons & interactive movies
- Creating Destination Keyframes
- Code snippets options
- Using Adobe media encoder CC
- Working with Video and Transparency
- Publishing for flash player & HTML5
- Converting to HTML5
- Publishing to mobile devices
- Publishing a Desktop Application
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.