In our 2-day Animate intro class participants have the unique opportunity to see all their worries about learning Animate, vanquished in the hands of our capable instructors! The primary focus of this introduction will be upon learning the interface, working with the timeline to create animations, the essential workflow when creating content for the web, and more; complete with tips, tricks, and productivity shortcuts and tweaks!
Aside from laying down the foundation for future Animate projects and the like, this intoductory Animate class will begin imparting some of those skills that will allow the participant to bring their content to life, and in the format of their choosing! Participants will learn to create completely interactive websites with navigation, motion graphics, and video. Learn to export into web standard HTML 5 to ensure content will play on any modern browser!
- Create engaging interactive content for the web
- Create multimedia content and animation accompanied by text, symbols, and effects
- Add motion graphics and video to Students website
- Export to HTML 5 so content can be viewed without Flash Player
- Get up to speed quickly and efficiently
This class is designed for new users to Adobe Animate. No previous experience with Animate is necessary, but if you have used some Animate you’ll still get a lot from the class. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Animate software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
In this 2-day class Students can expect to cover a large range of Animate material, but to name a few, Participants will learn:
- About HTML 5 Animation
- The Stage and Work Area
- Creating Graphics
- Using Symbols and the Library
- Importing Graphics
- Advanced motion tweening
- Creating and editing Symbols
- Creating Basic Animation
- Animating symbols
- Timeline Control And MovieClip Concepts
- Adding Sound
- Working with Video
- Delivering Students Final Product
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- Acrobat 201 – Adobe Acrobat – eForms Introduction
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- ColdFusion 101 – Adobe ColdFusion – Fast Track to ColdFusion
- ColdFusion 201 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced ColdFusion Development
- ColdFusion 301 – Adobe ColdFusion – Advanced: Java for ColdFusion Programmers
- ColdFusion 501 – Adobe ColdFusion – Developers Bootcamp
- Creative Cloud Web 110 – Adobe Creative Cloud Web QuickStart
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.