In this 3-day Advanced After Effects class Participants will explore advanced techniques used by professionals to create motion graphics and video effects for real-world applications. Learn about advanced 3D kinetic typography and infographic techniques, expressions, audio and linking vision to audio, and much more. Industry standard tips and tricks for color correction and special effects are some of the key learnings in this course.
Participants will take a deep dive into After Effects and the world of motion graphics. We will cover topics that include Keying, Advance Color Correction, Motion Tracking, Expressions, Advance 3d, workflow procedures, Particle generation, and many of the Hollywood style effects Participants see.
- Learn advance Color Correction
- Learn to decrease production time by making use of expressions
- Master After Effects’ 3D capabilities including cameras and lights
- Learn how After Effects can make your projects easier and more vibrant!
- Work with Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator files
- Understand and use advanced shapes
- Use advanced animation techniques
- Explore camera controls
- Use color correction
- Optimize workflows
- Learn advanced effects
We recommend that you have attended or have equivalent knowledge of both our After Effects Essentials and Adobe Photoshop CC Essential Skills classes. We also recommend that you have the Adobe After Effects software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
- Effects and Presets
- Color Sampling and Conversion
- Adjustment and Guide Layers
- Blue and Green Screen Keys
- Effective Motion Tracking
- Creating Expressions
- Compound Effects
- Multipass 3D Compositing
- Cameras and Lights
- Film and Dynamic Range
- Particle Generation
- 3ds Max 101 – AutoDesk 3ds Max Essentials
- Adobe Video 501 – Adobe Video Professional Bootcamp
- After Effects 101 – Adobe After Effects Essentials
- After Effects 201 – Adobe After Effects Advanced
- After Effects 202 – Creating Animated Characters in After Effects
- After Effects 501 – Adobe After Effects Bootcamp
- Animate 101 – Adobe Animate Essentials
- Animate 201 – Adobe Animate Advanced
- Animate 501 – Adobe Animate Bootcamp
- Audition 101 – Adobe Audition Essentials
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.