In this 2-day class you will learn tips, techniques, and solutions for using tools within the Adobe Creative Cloud to create mobile device documents, create custom viewers, and publish mobile apps. This course covers Adobe Experience Manager Mobile which was Adobe formerly called DPS, Digital Publishing Solution, and Digital Publishing Suite. The AEM Mobile enterprise subscription allows marketers and designers to create and publish engaging mobile app experiences. These content-rich experiences pay off in deeper connection, loyalty, leads and sales. Easily create and publish apps that get noticed – without coding. Keep audiences coming back with content that’s always fresh. Attract, retain and understand audiences with built-in tools.
- Easily build and manage beautiful, engaging mobile apps that tackle business challenges
- Harness the power of Adobe Marketing Cloud for full integration and insights
- Produce mobile apps that change the way you do business without having to learn code
- Cut development costs by having marketers and other users contribute content to mobile apps
- Integrate standard marketing content such as PDF files and InDesign documents to engage mobile audiences
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for designers, marketing professionals, content creators or other enterprise users whose organization is using Adobe AEM mobile (formerly called Adobe DPS / Digital Publishing Solution). It is also appropriate for those evaluating the Adobe AEM Mobile enterprise platform prior to purchase.
This course is intended for individuals that have taken our Adobe InDesign 101 course or have equivalent knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign. Individuals should have basic knowledge of using InDesign’s Style and Layer palettes, for example, and should generally be familiar and comfortable with the basic features of Adobe InDesign. We highly recommended that those with no experience with Adobe InDesign first attend our regular Adobe InDesign classes prior to enrolling in this class. Please make sure to bring a smartphone and a tablet to the class, if possible, in order to participate in exercises involving previewing content on actual mobile devices. Access to your own AEM Mobile platform login however, is not mandatory in class, as the class is taught using an Adobe license to a sandbox implementation of AEM Mobile.
- Pixel perfect article layout and design
- Responsive html article layout and design
- Integrating interactivity
- Buttons, hyperlinks, slideshows, image sequences, audio and video, pinch and zoom, scrollable frame, web content overlays
- Creating articles
- Navigating and understanding the AEM Mobile dashboard environment
- Tagging and managing articles and collections
- Understanding and creating browse pages
- Preview articles and collections
- Creating a cross-platform mobile app
- Acrobat 101 – Adobe Acrobat for Professionals
- AEM Mobile 101 – Creating content for AEM Mobile applications
- Camtasia 101 – Camtasia Essentials
- Captivate 101 – Adobe Captivate Essentials
- Captivate 201 – Adobe Captivate Advanced
- Captivate 501 – Adobe Captivate Bootcamp
- FrameMaker 101 – Adobe FrameMaker Creating and Editing Content
- FrameMaker 201 – Adobe FrameMaker – Advanced – Template Design
- FrameMaker 301 – Adobe FrameMaker – XML
- Framemaker 501 – Adobe Framemaker Bootcamp
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.